ITSherlock – ITSherlock SIA (registration Nr.: 43603086398, address: Paula Lejiņa iela 13 - 112, Jelgava, LV-3004).
Client – a legal entity that orders the Services.
Candidate – a person who is interested in relevant job offers.
Database – an internal system that stores information about potential candidates. Access is only from company employees.
Announcements – an advertisement of the client’s job offer, which is published on the website: www.itsherlock.lv.
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
We will not process your data without your consent unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your residence
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Reason to change a job, motivation, English knowledge, Github, Facebook and Linkedin accounts
- Results of technical and personal tests
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
ITSherlock protects the Client’s data using the possibilities of modern technology taking into account the existing privacy risks and us reasonably available organizational, financial, and technical resources, including the following security measures:
- Data encryption by transmitting data (SSL encryption);
- Other protective measures in accordance with current technical development possibilities. Access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data.
How long do we store your data?
While the client/candidate agrees to the relevant processing of personal data if there is no other legal basis for the processing of the data. After the circumstances referred to in the above expire, the candidate’s personal data is deleted.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant to their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with Salary administration, contract setup. They will Take care of salary processing, create contracts. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We don’t share your data with third parties who are not processors. Candidate’s data we send only to whom who are participated in the process of the company.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
Cookies are little (text) files that are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognize you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is your and it’s personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield, or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.